531 Limited strictly follow the standards set by the Institution of Electrical Engineers (IEE) .
- are qualified by NICEIC , the Electrical Safety Council's regulatory body
- use Seaward test equipment which is calibrated on a regular basis
- work courteously and efficiently, causing you minimal disruption
As part of our service:
- items tested will be assigned a unique identification number and labelled with pass/fail stickers.
- test results will be recorded and presented in a report which is available in a number of formats to suit your requirements.
- appliances that fail due to an incorrect fuse or plug wiring, or from damage to the plug will be repaired and retested with no extra labour charge or retest fee.
- a certificate will be provided by us to display on your health & safety noticeboard.
Copies of our company Health & Safety policy and Public Liability Insurance are available on request.